Comments

Powered by Pnyxe
free counters
hit counter
hit counters
Powered by Pnyxe We Need More Milk and Less Moo

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Show Me Yours and I'll...

"If you're feeling salty, well, I'm your tequila ~ If you've got the freedom, I've got the time ~ There ain't nothing sweeter than naked emotion--you show me yours, hon, and I'll show you mine" You Show Me Yours (and I'll Show You Mine) ~Kris Kristofferson






"No [babe] I know this ain't all that you've ever been used to

You with your rings on your fingers and time on your hands

Sometimes it's nice to have somebody nice to be close to

Lord knows I've been there before you and I understand

If you're feeling salty, well, I'm your tequila
If you've got the freedom, well I got the time
There ain't nothing sweeter than naked emotion--so you show me yours, hon, and I'll show you mine







****


"Well, I wish that I were the answer to all of your questions

Lord knows I know you wish you were the answer to mine

Darling if you're not a thing but a change in direction

Lord knows I know you'd be someone I'm lucky to find

If you're feeling salty, well, I'm your tequila
If you've got the freedom, well I got the time
There ain't nothing sweeter than naked emotion--so you show me yours, hon, and I'll show you mine ~ Now you show me yours, hon, and I'll show you mine."




Willie's version is much better than Kris K.'s, IMO (I love Kris too though). /LL

No comments:

Post a Comment