Comments

Powered by Pnyxe
free counters
hit counter
hit counters
Powered by Pnyxe We Need More Milk and Less Moo

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Losing Jordan

*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 




Losing Jordan

A thousand volumes of nothing but a continuous repetition of the expression of pain could not come close to describing the all-encompassing, soul-destroying grief of losing my precious daughter.


There are no words in any tongue known to man to adequately express the depth of the horrific pain of losing my child--my sweet Jordan. If I were to convey the extent of this agony, the world would be filled with the never-ending echoes of my screams.


I held my sweet, sweet Jordan in my arms as she took her last breath. If God was merciful he would have allowed me to die that day as well. Continuously, day and night, I pray that He will be merciful yet.


Were the entire world to weep with me, there would be a surfeit of unshed tears of sorrow remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment